AIHS Consultant provide the following Laboratory Service
- New or Existing Laboratory Setup or Management
- New Lab Director / Consultant High or Moderate Complexity
- CLIA , COLA and CAP Credentialing
- Laboratory Management & Operations
- Lab Readiness / Prep for CLIA / COLA /CAP Audit, Inspection & Survey
- Implementation of Quality Assurance Program
- Enrollment and Management of Proficiency program
- Employee Training and Competency Evaluation
Details of AIHS Consultant Services
1. Set up new POL-Physician Office Clinical Lab Independent clinical lab or POL Drug Testing lab for both Urine Drug Screen using immunoassay Analyzer and /or LCMS Confirmatory Lab
2. Instrumentations and validations/ Correlation studies, this includes Instrument & Method Validation, QC verification, Calibration Verification, Data Transmission Verification Studies and all other laboratory studies as required by the lab regulations.
3. Lab Director Services include day to day monitoring and weekly /monthly monitoring and assessment using electronic communications and or physical visit to facility.
4. Credentialing CLIA, COLA and CAP (Application, Enrollment and Requirements)
5. Proficiency Testing program Enrollment and Management
6. Employee Laboratory Technical Training and Competency Evaluation
7. Laboratory Standard Operation Procedures, Policies and Protocols
8. Periodic internal Audit & Assessment for compliance
9. Prepare for State, CLIA, COLA or Cap Inspection / Survey and available as Consultant during Inspection. Provide full support to corrective action and its implementation to overcome deficiencies in due time.
10. Monitor Lab Operations through Daily Status report, Weekly Assessment and Monthly / Quarterly Quality and Risk Assessment.
11. Updated training and information for CLIA, COLA, CAP, API, CMS Guidelines CMS / IQCP
12. Continuing Education Program (CEU) as recommended by CLIA/COLA for lab director and lab personnel.
13. Safety- OSHA compliance Training
14. Laboratory/ Healthcare Compliance training (HIPAA)
15. Laboratory Record Keeping and Record Management
16. Support and guidance in Billing process